Tuesday 24 November 2015

The Christmas list of my dreams..

Hey guys, it's been a while..

I last posted over a month ago and I'd love to pretend it's because I've been mega busy, but the fact is I just haven't had much to write about. But that's all about to change!
We can no longer deny that Christmas is just around the corner (31 sleeps if I'm not mistaken..) so I thought I'd do a bit of a 'never going to happen but I can still dream about it' kind of Christmas list (maybe not the wisest idea because I'm now quite sad that I'll probably never own any of these things..) but anyway let's get started.






























These are just a few of the things I'm lusting over at the moment, but the list of things Nathan wishes he could afford could go on forever..

Check back soon for my much more practical and affordable Christmas wish list!










No comments:

Post a Comment