Thursday 10 September 2015

Ohh Deer Stationery Amazingness

Morning guys!

So this is my first 'real' blog post, and I've got an exciting one for you..

 
Nothing quite symbolises 'Back to School' like a truck load of new stationery, and for me buying new stationery was always one thing that settled my nerves a little bit, as sad as that sounds. But this year isn't quite the same, as in a couple of weeks I'll be starting University. Yes, actual, real life University. I still feel as though I'm too young to be starting this chapter of my life and I'm scared at how qickly it's all come around.

So, seeing as though this 'back to School' scenario is a little different (very different, actually..) to normal and all the more scary, I figured it would be nice to treat myself to some extra special stationery for starting Uni (I'll be studying Wildlife Conservation with Zoo Biology at Salford University, if you were at all interested). I was trawling the internet for a good few hours, browsing different websites, but nothing majorly exciting seemed to catch my eye. That was, until I saw an Instagram post from Alfie Deyes (Pointlessblog) advertising a website called Ohh Deer, so I took a look for myself. Well let's just say I'm glad that I did, because I instantly fell in love with the entire website, and had to try really hard to refrain from filling my basket with one of everything they had in stock.


I managed to limit myself to a couple of notebooks, some pencils and some post-it-notes. I know what you're thinking, not particularly exciting, right? Wrong. These weren't just any old notebooks, pencils and post-its, because everything on Ohh Deer's website is unique and quirky and amazing. I'm also a sucker for good packaging so that was a nice surprise when the parcel arrived. Take a closer look at my purchases below!


Yep, Game of Thrones pencils. No explanation required for this one. 

The notebooks for me are pretty perfect, they're quite compact which makes them easy to carry round everywhere. The neon yellow one is especially great because I know I won't be losing it in my bag - it literally glows, and I love it. I think the post-its are really useful and something I'll be using a lot because my memory really is awful.


I suppose what I'm trying to say with this blog post is that Ohh Deer is possibly my new favourite online shop and you should all definitely go and have a look at their website at ohhdeer.com, I can't wait to make my next purchase..

Nathan x

No comments:

Post a Comment